The meanderings of three red-heads under one roof.

This is the story of a family. A family full of gingers living in Sunny San Diego, told by the the lady (I use the term loosely) of the house.


*Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility sharing equipment with sarcasm, realism and too much information.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Light New York Cheesecake 8 points (plus apology)

Dear Light New York Cheesecake from Week 4, I am sorry. Call me Perez Hilton. I was immature. I shouldn't have taken my poorly timed baking out on you. It's not your fault I puked cheesecake. I took said cheesecake to Harajuku Mommy's house a few days after making it. I told them not to feel obligated about eating it, since I was sure it was terrible. They ate it. The whole thing. Every bite. In under 12 hours. They claim it is the best cheesecake they have ever eaten and that it is no way detectably light. So, once again, I'm sorry Light New York Cheesecake. Rumor has it you're pretty awesome. Love, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment