The meanderings of three red-heads under one roof.

This is the story of a family. A family full of gingers living in Sunny San Diego, told by the the lady (I use the term loosely) of the house.


*Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility sharing equipment with sarcasm, realism and too much information.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Do List

My To Do List includes the following:

1. Make dinner. Like for real. Like, actually take raw food and cook it before The Bob gets home.
2. Fold the diapers that I hid because the daycare inspector guy was inspecting.
3. Buy paint for the downstairs even though my mom forbade me to paint it, which btw, how come I'm 30 years old and I'm sneaking behind my mom's back to paint my own house? Oh yeah. Because she's smarter and scarier than me. And if I can't even get off my ass to fold diapers and make dinner I probably don't need to paint 1300 sq. ft. of house. But I'm doing it anyway. And by I'm doing it, I mean I'm trading the next door neighbor, "Muno," a week of babysitting for painting.
4. Figure out how to paint house without mom knowing.
5. Sew some reusable Swiffer Wet Jet pads out of old diapers that are too small to hold the massive amounts of pee and poop that my child generates. I should probably learn how to sew first. Or, maybe I can buy The Sissy lunch and she'll do it for me.
6. Celebrate, once again, that I am indeed NOT a special ed teacher anymore and that I am not getting ready to write the first slew of IEPs of the season. Eff yeah. I love my life!
7. Find some kids to enroll in the now officially licensed day care that we're opening this fall.


I should probably go get another cup of coffee and think about my list for a while and wonder why nothing gets done around here.

1 comment: