The meanderings of three red-heads under one roof.

This is the story of a family. A family full of gingers living in Sunny San Diego, told by the the lady (I use the term loosely) of the house.


*Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility sharing equipment with sarcasm, realism and too much information.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Blob

Yesterday I was watching The Harajuku Girls and when the Harajuku Mommy came to get them, she touched up the hot pink stripes in my hair. Sweet. Except it was almost dinner time, and I really didn't want to go wash my hair. You KNOW how I hate to wash my hair. So 3 hours later, I rinsed it out. I no longer have pink stripes. I have a pink blob. Oh yeah. I have a fancy wedding today at 5:30pm. Why am I so stupid?


**UPDATE**

Don't worry kids. Hair+fancy wedding crisis averted. Sissy and I went to do the make-up for Sissy's friend, Bridezilla, and it turns out we aren't going to this Shit Show after all.

p.s. Thank you for loaning me the lilac dream dress anyway, Miss Mississippi. You are a dream. I may still find a way to wear it because it is so divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment